Man U v Fulham game

CrispyToast

Novice Member
Recorded this from Prem Plus HD and was surprised that it took up 18% of my hard drive. This is even harder to believe when the picture quality was not perfect. Why oh why do we have to record a 3 hour program for a 2 hour match. The pre game show is a waste to me a should be a seperate program.
Also is it me or have Sky gone to HD then moved the cameras twice as far back so the wide panning shots are little improved over SD last year and 5.1 sound is rather wasted on a football match.
One last point Sky give me my 140Gb back please.
Rant over for now :devil::devil::devil:

gslater

Novice Member
I agree...the preview should be a seperate program...that at least gives you the choice as to what you want recorded.

holcroft

Standard Member
just use manual record time setting then. You know kick off time so not difficult.

holcroft said:
just use manual record time setting then. You know kick off time so not difficult.
You can't on PPV..I think a few people had problems recording this match in the first instance.
I wish I had - I'm a Fulham supporter...:( :suicide:

CrispyToast

Novice Member
Armoured Tiger said:
You can't on PPV..I think a few people had problems recording this match in the first instance.
I wish I had - I'm a Fulham supporter...:( :suicide:
Yes would'nt trust manual record on the Prem plus channel myself I think this one should be down to sky it would'nt be hard, but I am sure sky knows better than us :mad: