Man U transfers

lambonl

Standard Member
Reaction score
I need help settling an office arguement after Man U's great win over Chel$ki. Does anyone know a website that lists all of Man U transfers since fergie joined? I reckon (as a Liverpool fan!) that he is crap in the transfer market and need to remind my mate that for every cantona there are three djemba djemba's (3*2= 6 Dejemba's?!?!?), also feel free to bash man u if you want!!

To balance I do think he is a good manager tho', look at his record!!! and he may have just kept the premiership interesting this year.

lambonl said:
I reckon (as a Liverpool fan!) that he is crap in the transfer market and need to remind my mate that for every cantona there are three djemba djemba's (3*2= 6 Dejemba's?!?!?), also feel free to bash man u if you want!!

Isn't your mate just going to be able to remind you that for every Djemba Djemba Man U bought, Liverpool have purchased a Salif Diao? :D

mrtbag said:
Isn't your mate just going to be able to remind you that for every Djemba Djemba Man U bought, Liverpool have purchased a Salif Diao? :D

Or Peter Crouch :rotfl: or Harry Kewell

John

...Diouf, Nunez, Traore.... :D

:rolleyes: oh well done mate ... you have inadvertantly started another Liverpool bashing thread.....

So none of you know then!!! :D

Where did that wee thingy go...

:offtopic:

there it is!!

I know we have bought some dud players (and managers!) but they all helped bring our fifth european cup home last year (training ground morale?!)and also in an independant website we are the best club in the world:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mb606/F2241581?thread=1393913

So where can I find the fergie fledglings and the fergie flops?

Soccerbase is a great place for information like this. The link is for Manchester United transfers this season, but you can change seasons at the botton.

It was really just the 2003/2004 season where poor decisions were made. The players weren't bad players, they just weren't great players. Fergie should have signed Duff and made sure that Robben deal didn't fall through, though there was a bit of underhandness there with Peter Kenyon.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom