Man on Fire

av addict

Prominent Member
Reaction score
watched this last night on blu ray us version,what a great transfer and great film as well,the colours just pop off the screen,even listen to it in dts 1.5mps is great,could't imagine what the dts-hd ma soundtrack would be like

if you hav't seen this film or a fan of this is a defo buy--well done fox :smashin:

Yes it was pretty good on Sky HD a couple of months back.

No future showings but I see Deja Vu is on in HD

FILM: Deja Vu
On: Sky Movies HD2 (313)
Date: Saturday 9th February 2008
Time: 22:00 to 00:02 (2 hours and 2 minutes long)

Port Authority cop Doug Carlin travels back in time to save the key witness in the investigation into a ferry bombing. High-speed thriller from the director of Man on Fire.
(Widescreen, High Definition, Subtitles, Dolby Digital 5.1, 2006, 12, 4 Star)

Director: Tony Scott
Starring: Denzel Washington, Paula Patton, Val Kilmer, James Caviezel, Adam Goldberg, Elden Henson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=69933

Copyright (c) GipsyMedia Limited.

deja Vu is not even in the same league as Man on fire. Would have to agree with the OP , that it is a superb movie. Pity fox seems stick to Region coding as my uk PS3 will not like it. Pretty lame if you ask me.

watched this last night on blu ray us version,what a great transfer and great film as well,the colours just pop off the screen,even listen to it in dts 1.5mps is great,could't imagine what the dts-hd ma soundtrack would be like

if you hav't seen this film or a fan of this is a defo buy--well done fox :smashin:

Thanks for the review mate. Will probably get this when it's released over here. Do I take it the subtitles have not been changed in anyway for the blu-ray release?

Great movie, but the movie is expensive from most places, around £16,99.

Now that there is one format I was thinking of replacing all my DVDs with Blu-Rays. I looked at my collection and then I thought - do I really want that film anymore? This one, though, is a definate favourite.

When is it coming out in the *crappy* UK?

Man on Fire and Deja Vu are directed by Tony Scott and carries similar visual styles. Both are exemplary transfers but FOX has screwed us by not giving any extras on MOF.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom