Man feeds Kitten to Snake!

I'd have been much more impressed if he fed a snake to a kitten.

Even the mods are not safe from the double posting bug!

screenshot2011120613294.png

There are some truly sick people out there.

A lot of wrongun's/serial killers have this sort of thing in their childhood so it really is a public duty to get them nabbed. I've no doubt that the RSPCA are fully on it already...

Mike.

This same person that fed one to the snake has also released a video of him sellotaping a kitten to a pole and dunking it in water until it drowns.
Can't find the link right now though.

This same person that fed one to the snake has also released a video of him sellotaping a kitten to a pole and dunking it in water until it drowns.
Can't find the link right now though.

Again, its on the Sun website, if you really want to see it.

I know it's bad an all, but Humans are hypocrites, no one would complain if the snake was fed a mouse, that is an animal too... Humans don't complain when we eat chicken, lamb, beef etc, those are animals too, (the normal people who actually eat meat) it's a dog eat dog world, animals eat other animals, to survive, just because we got a higher state of awareness and emotions we find it cruel etc.

I don't actually agree with the snake being fed a kitten, could of at least give it something else, if that snake was in the wild, and it come across a wild cat, it would eat it.

We are all part of the food chain.

Last edited:
We are all part of the food chain.

I failed food chains in Biology at school because I refused to believe that, for example, a big bird would willingly eat a smaller bird. I was only about 13 at the time, and I hadn't heard the phrase "survival of the fittest" yet.

But this is very evil, and the little scrote who did this should be jailed for life.

Killer (of humans) in the making, think he should be put away into a mental institute..

I know it's bad an all, but Humans are hypocrites, no one would complain if the snake was fed a mouse, that is an animal too...

People would complain if it was done for fun.

Doing things out of necessity/nature, like a lion killing a young zebra, or humans eating other animal is one thing.
Killing an animal for fun/pleasure is another.

And the snake doesn't need to be fed a live animal either, people happily feed them frozen/thawed animals. So the prey doesn't have to die in such a cruel way in the first place.

Again, its on the Sun website, if you really want to see it.

No thanks.
I can easily watch a snake doing what it does naturally, but can't watch a **** torturing a kitten by dunking.
I know it's bad an all, but Humans are hypocrites, no one would complain if the snake was fed a mouse, that is an animal too... Humans don't complain when we eat chicken, lamb, beef etc, those are animals too, (the normal people who actually eat meat) it's a dog eat dog world, animals eat other animals, to survive, just because we got a higher state of awareness and emotions we find it cruel etc.
I don't ever recall seeing another creature placing a cow on a bed then waiting for a human to pounce on it, cook then eat it.
It's not what was done, it is how. :lesson:

There's no chance this person won't be caught. Reward up to £5k now. There are all sorts of weirdos in PETA/animal rights groups who aren't very forgiving. Another thing for sure is that the 'perpetrator(s) will be absolutely loving the publicity and 'outrage'.

Mike.

Reminds me of when the evil boy blows up the soldier then decapitates the girl & replaces her head with an animal.

Think it was toy story 2.

i dont see the big deal to be honest, pythons eat kittens.

To catch him?

Does anyone even know the law of the country where the footage was taken?

Last edited by a moderator:

It's a lot to do with the fact that it was filmed deliberately to deliberately upload for masses of people to see and to thereby cause deliberate outrage. It's a shame you didn't spot that.

How sociopathic are you ? I'm sure there's an online 'serial killer test' you could take :D

yes an no mate.

if it was out in the wild and filmed as a documentary fair enough..

but he has deliberately put the defenceless kitten in front of this python to cause it harm and pain before it is killed.

not a nice thing to do and then to film it.

It's a lot to do with the fact that it was filmed deliberately to deliberately upload for masses of people to see and to thereby cause deliberate outrage. It's a shame you didn't spot that.

How sociopathic are you ? I'm sure there's an online 'serial killer test' you could take :D

really? looks to me like he uploaded it to a site i have never heard of, and the only reason i know about it is because the sun reported on it and someone posted it here. :confused:

yes, it was deliberately intended to **** people off but people obviously love it really or why else would they read crap like the sun and share the story, detailed stills and all, on a forum?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom