Man cave!!

simo2004

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all

Thought id drop in and get some advice and document my man cave..

The room is 5m x 3m currently been stripped ready to be plastered etc will have a 100” screen and a bar in there with a juke box etc

Equipment I have for the room is

Monitor audio CT165 ( only if I can get some Grills to cover the hole in the celling in the front room does anyone know where I can source these please ?

KEF Q500 & KF Q700

DENON AVRX3300

For projector I was always going to go with the HD141X but the shop is telling me I should go for a BenQ W1050 I know nothing about projectors so will need some input here.

The screen I already have is a cheap 100” electric screen by homegear which I have yet to fit

Projector will be used mainly for films but also the xbox.. there will be little back ground light other as the doors are blacked out

So I guess for now I need to decided on the projector or other suggestions and find come grills for the CT165

Thanks

Ian

Attachments

• 20180913_170017.jpg
    20180913_170017.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 86
Hi Ian,
Have you contact customer services at MA (as they are a British Company). If they won't supply direct they may be able to direct you to one of their preferred suppliers.

Good luck with your build, I will be keen to see how you get on.

Hi Ian,
Have you contact customer services at MA (as they are a British Company). If they won't supply direct they may be able to direct you to one of their preferred suppliers.

Good luck with your build, I will be keen to see how you get on.
hi mate who is ma ?? googel didnt bring out up ??

any advice on the projector as will need to work distance out soon !

hi mate who is ma ?? googel didnt bring out up ??

any advice on the projector as will need to work distance out soon !
Sorry Ian MA is Monitor Audio, hopefully they will be able to assist.

Regards

Charlie

hi all just wondering which projector to go for

Benq W1050 vs Optoma HD143X are my 2 options

any advice

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom