• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Man Arrested for Stalking Girls Through Xbox Live

CDR

Source: http://www.khq.com/Global/story.asp?S=7557736&nav=menu438_2_6

but below is copied from another news site, who stole it from the khq site.

stalkerachievement.bmp

I’ve been saying Xbox Live is chock full of weirdos, but this one takes the cake so far. In Saratoga Springs, New York, 20-year old Joshua Stetar met a 15-year old girl, who was living in Spokane, Washington, through playing Halo online over a year ago. He apparently found her address online and began sending packages and flowers to her home, all of which her parents returned. He also sent several hundred text messages to her cell phone, which forced her parents to change her number. But he managed to find her new number by “Googling” her and then drove 40 hours straight to her neighborhood. At around 9 pm on Friday, he sent a text message saying that he was driving by her house; her parents in fact saw his car pass by. Then at 9:36, he sent a message reading, “Tell the cops that I’m gonna rape you and your sister.” The girl’s parents called the police, who found Stetar at a nearby motel. After interrogating him, police learned that he had actually visited Spokane earlier and drove by the girl’s house in a rented U-Haul truck, which the girl’s parents were unaware of. He also had apparently been sending numerous text messages to the girl’s cousin, who lives in Billings, Montana, over the summer, until the police called him and told him to stop. He was booked in the Spokane County Jail on one count of felony stalking, but was released on Saturday on bond.

Wow, what a creepy, creepy guy. Let this be a lesson to you kids: Xbox Live is full of freaks and weirdos, so don’t give them your real name or anything. Man, it’s like the new MySpace or something.

Lets hope some Yank's mother reads this and prohibits their little angels from playing without adult supervision!

Codehead

Distinguished Member
A female? On XBL? Never! :rotfl:

A lady colleague of mine was playing Halo3 with us the other night and got asked repeatedly by septics if 'she was gay' due to her high voice and use of 'pinkbunny' in her gamer tag. :rolleyes:

andytabor

yikes thats mental, thank god for the mute button on halo 3 there seems to be so many crazies sometimes!

Beetlejuice

Distinguished Member
Why would people give their address etc. out on Xbox live? Crazy. Well, that's Americans for you... :rotfl:

L

lolitsinurmouf

hah you beat me to it! i thought that was hilarious.

EDIT:
Hilarious that some one is that lame, not that the girl got stalked, thats not funny, that sucks.

RenaultSport

For him to have googled and found her new number she must have put it online somewhere - somthing tells me she's not too clever...

Immortaleffectz

Its just a shame how a good thing like on-line play can be used in such a manor that is was not made for my sick indervisuals. Thats the type of world we live in these days. Such a shame.

Immortaleffectz

Immortaleffectz

Thanks very much.:thumbsup:

lostsoul

A female? On XBL? Never! :rotfl:

A lady colleague of mine was playing Halo3 with us the other night and got asked repeatedly by septics if 'she was gay' due to her high voice and use of 'pinkbunny' in her gamer tag. :rolleyes:

OMG she wouldnt happen to have a female gamer picture with the pink hair? if so if played with her son when he was using her gamertag. he got a bit rude so we started to call him "queery" as he had that gamertag! :blush:

Codehead

Distinguished Member
OMG she wouldnt happen to have a female gamer picture with the pink hair? if so if played with her son when he was using her gamertag. he got a bit rude so we started to call him "queery" as he had that gamertag! :blush:

Nah, she hasn't got kids.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom