For Sale Mamas & Pappas Cot Bed

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by gilford, Aug 4, 2013.

1. gilford

gilford

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,016
    I have this really nice cot bed for sale :)

My daughter is 4 soon and has been pecking our heads for a "big girl bed", although this one would last her for another 12 months we finally gave in yesterday and bought her her first single bed!

This is an ash cot bed with cream accents to the top and bottom (a inch plinth on the foot and headboard).

Ready to go as a bed but I also have all the bits in the attic to make it back to a cot if need be :thumbsup:

We paid just over £300 for this when it was new, it is in impeccable condition and I will also include a special toddler orthopedic mattress which cost £120 (it is also encased in a type of rubber in case of any "accidents", a bit like a hospital bed).

If you want I can also include the quilt and quilt cover set, although I know some people don't like second hand bedding, the offer is there and for free so worth mentioning.

I'm looking for £80 collected please, a steal for this I feel, especially as it's in such good condition.

Cheers

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.