Malware advice

monkeyleader

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Howdy,

So my blog keeps getting hit with malware .. or so says Google.

I've deleted the blog, re-created it, changed passwords etc ... it keeps okay for a while, but then all of a sudden I get the warning again.

I've been doing sweeps on my systems at home without warning about viruses etc ...

Any pointers would be much appreciated.

cheers,

Nige

PS: the link above takes you to the blog which is still warning of malware, so I'd click on it with caution... hopefully someone with some tools to understand what the heck is going on :)

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 69 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 4 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-01-15, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-01-15.

Malicious software includes 5 scripting exploit(s), 1 trojan(s), 1 exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 1 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 6 domain(s), including domoktov.com/, sdehpkostwe.com/, add-block-filter.info/.

3 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including tatumen.com/, purgand.com/, framtr.com/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS30802 (WEB).

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom