RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Links: Amazon.co.uk - HMV - WB Shop UK - Zavvi

Release date: 23/05/2022

Malignant_4K.jpg

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Yes why not release this as 4K on release day instead of hoping people will double dip five months later.

Yes why not release this as 4K on release day instead of hoping people will double dip five months later.
£££££))

Thanks for the heads up. Nearly bought the Blu-ray, but glad I held off now. I know it didn't float everyone's boat, but I thought it was great fun.

Loved it, glad to see a 4k release.

This film was pure faecal matter, I’m glad it’s getting a (belated) 4K release though, as I know it has a cult following.

Does anyone know if this comes with an Atmos track?

I don’t think so. I can confirm on Monday when I hopefully get it if no one else has it already and confirmed by then.

I don’t think so. I can confirm on Monday when I hopefully get it if no one else has it already and confirmed by then.
If you could that would be appreciated. If it doesn't I'm not upgrading on this one.

No Atmos track I can confirm.

And yet the BD Steenbok has Atmos ! So which one is the 'Premium' format these days ? ( Same happened to House of Gucci

M

And yet the BD Steenbok has Atmos ! So which one is the 'Premium' format these days ? ( Same happened to House of Gucci

M
Does it?
Or is it just the logo on the J card?

Can anyone confirm whether the Zavvi steelbook Blu Ray actually features an Atmos track?

Can anyone confirm whether the Zavvi steelbook Blu Ray actually features an Atmos track?
I've just checked mine, there's no Atmos, the main audio track is DTS-HD MA.

I've just checked mine, there's no Atmos, the main audio track is DTS-HD MA.
Thanks for clearing that up for me mate.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom