• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Malicious websites being blocked

laserbeam

Established Member
I keep getting a message flashing up in the bottom RH corner saying malicious website blocked with the following IP Addresses 109 201 135 109 103 224 36 2 103 242 216 254 178 152 6 49 Can someone advise I suppose them being blocked is something but is there anything I can do.Thank's

laserbeam

Established Member
Not sure. the message even appears when I am not in any website with just the desktop on the screen although have not seen it now since about 6.00pm.Idid two scans one on Bullguard and another on Malwarebytes but only one problem was found and it was deleted.

MacrosTheBlack

Prominent Member
Sounds like you've installed a security program that's popping up warnings perhaps, probably Bullguard or Malwarebytes if they are left running real time scans.

It's really time you got on some computer courses and took a bit of responsibility for understanding what is going on with your systems and how to maintain them and keep yourself safe online. There are free courses around and youtube is also full of helpful training videos for any operating system.

MacrosTheBlack

Prominent Member
In youtube you can type in the search "windows 7 tutorial" (or whatever version of windows you wish to learn) and then go from there....

If you contact your local library they often have free computer courses too you can attend.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom