Make lots of money fast?

bouncer

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Okay I recently accuired a house (Im only 17)

And im a full time student. Does anyone know of a quick way to make money that isnt a job (I don't have time for it)

Okay I recently becasue the owner of a house (Im only 17)

Errr How can I pay for this as I don't work :p

Can anyone translate this into English for me please ;) :rotfl:

Rent the rooms out? Presume you have student mates who's parents foot their rent bill???

give up college you lazy scumbag and go out and work like the rest of us! :D just kidding.

but seriously further education is pants if your not studying for what you want to do in later life. and when you get that job youll learn it anyway!

Im doing a HNC in Computer Games Development

If I drop outa college im smacked with a bill of £1700 (I still get it at the end of the course but at least ive learnt something by then)

ok, well good luck with it then you lucky devil :thumbsup:

ive been working since leaving school (except some brief stints at college mainly paid for by work) and i still aint got a house and im 24! :eek:

Sell the house and use the money to fund a good old fashioned student life, riotous parties, lost weekends, gap year, repeat years because of lack of revision. Like students used to be. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Become a Pimp. :devil:

I live in scotladn C'mon they all look the the back of a horse :p

Would you be willing to pay for somethign that looked like the back side of a dying horse?

Would you be willing to pay for somethign that looked like the back side of a dying horse?

Import them from Eastern Europe. :smashin:

yup

ugley.jpg

:D

I've heard there is plenty of money to be made in drug dealing, but there is a chance you could get shot.

Before this thread degenerates any further (and gets locked) the simple answer to your question is no - there aren't any fast ways to make money.

Making money takes hard work. I would look at selling the house and putting the money away until your computer game skills come to fruition.

Running a household takes money and dedication. As a 17 year old student I think you will struggle.

Okay I recently accuired a house (Im only 17)

And im a full time student. Does anyone know of a quick way to make money that isnt a job (I don't have time for it)

I live in scotladn C'mon they all look the the back of a horse :p

I take it you're not studying the English language then?

Why not rent the house out. Assuming you can live somewhere else this has got to be a good way to pay the mortgage.

How does a 17 year old, acquire a house anyway?

Too young for a mortgage, aren't you? Or can you get a mortgage at 16?

sell the house you "aquired"

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom