Quantcast

Major forum upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scholes18

Another one unable to access the social groups via either the networking link in my control panel or via the community drop down menu.

I can navigate to the social group pages okay but when i click on the link ( either way ) of the name of the group i get a blank page with " page not found) " in the top left hand corner.

This is with FF 3.0.7 but was okay pre-upgrade.

In IE ( 7.0.5730.13 ) i get either " oops link appears " etc or "404..page " depending on which link i choose.

Last edited:

Stuart Wright

AVForums Founder
Staff member
Another one unable to access the social groups via either the networking link in my control panel or via the community drop down menu.

I can navigate to the social group pages okay but when i click on the link ( either way ) of the name of the group i get a blank page with " page not found) " in the top left hand corner.

This is with FF 3.0.7 but was okay pre-upgrade.

In IE ( 7.0.5730.13 ) i get either " oops link appears " etc or "404..page " depending on which link i choose.
The link for me in my CP and in the menu drop-down is http:// www .avforums.com/forums/groups/ which is fine. So I think you need to force a refresh.

Nth RooCH

Novice Member
Hate to add yet another gripe, but I've begun to notice threads missing from sections, even when freshly bumped. I posted twice in a thread, and when I returned to the section, it wasn't even on the first page. Yet when I checked my most recent posts, there it was, all existing and everything! Just to let you know, not a big issue for me, but I imagine it will be for people selling things

Bribrian

Novice Member
Noticed a problem when clicking on sections like 'Games' in the PS3 section. It won't take me into the section, only a faint dotted box appears........ :confused:

psikey

Distinguished Member
Yes, without the trader feedback it really makes buying/selling a bit of a risky issue (unless long established & high trader rating).

SeanT

Love the way it's people with decent trader ratings that are complaining about it!!
If anything, the temporary suspension of the system has made us all realise how valuable it is, and has probably made some people think twice before sticking an offer in to boot....

Flimber

Distinguished Member
Any idea of when the I-trader ratings/feed back is going to be sorted?

It's been awhile now, and I've got a back log of feed back to be left building up.

:)

Cheers!
Rest assured it's being prioritised :smashin:

Stuart Wright

AVForums Founder
Staff member
iTrader is back.

majnu

Distinguished Member
Does anyone else not like the way that banned members or members under a transaction dispute are shown in blue italics, it is really hard to identify where as a simple colour change (red) will do the job better.

majnu

Distinguished Member
bump, still awaiting an answer :rolleyes:

majnu

Distinguished Member
Status
Not open for further replies.