Singstar
Socom Confrontation
Tekken 6
The Agency
The Getaway 3
WarDevil: Unleash the Beast Within
White Knight Chronicles
Yakuza 3

Er, am I missing something or did you forget GTA IV?

Its going to be an expensive year.

Afrika
Battle Field Valkyrie: Gallian Chronicles
Disgaea 3
Eight Days
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy Versus XIII
Gran Turismo 5: Prologue
Haze
Heavy Rain
Hot Shots Golf 5
inFamous
Killzone 2
Little Big Planet
Metal Gear Solid 4 + Online
MLB '08 The Show
MotoStorm 2
Naruto PS3 Project
Nobi Nobi Boy
Redwood Falls
Resistance 2
Singstar
Socom Confrontation
Tekken 6
The Agency
The Getaway 3
White Knight Chronicles
Yakuza 3

And of those games you list, how many would you not touch with a bargepole?

Haze isn't exclusive either.

Must admit I hadn't heard about some of them before now. Some interesting stuff, but what the hell is Afrika all about?

Haze isn't exclusive either.

It is at the moment. There were other platforms being developed but the development was stopped. It will probably end up as a timed exclusive but for now it is a PS3 exclusive

I think Haze is still a timed exclusive, they're just waiting until they've finished the PS3 version before they start working on other platforms again. It should be out for 360 eventually, though.

Anyway, didn't realise this list was counting timed exclusives.

From what I can remeber it's a game where you take pictures etc of wildlife...looks good

Hmm...indeed. A hunting simulator without the gun? Oh well.

Anyway, didn't realise this list was counting timed exclusives.

But its not officially a "timed" exclusive. The PS3 is the sole platform that is is being prepared for release on. There is no confirmation anywhere that it will come to the 360, although logic dictates it probably will. This is where it differs to Unreal Tournament 3, where the 360 version was widely publicised.

Its going to be an expensive year.

Afrika
Battle Field Valkyrie: Gallian Chronicles
Disgaea 3
Eight Days
Final Fantasy XIII
Haze
Heavy Rain
Hot Shots Golf 5
inFamous
Killzone 2
Little Big Planet
MLB '08 The Show
MotoStorm 2
Naruto PS3 Project
Nobi Nobi Boy
Redwood Falls
Resistance 2
Singstar
Socom Confrontation
Tekken 6
The Agency
The Getaway 3
White Knight Chronicles
Yakuza 3

How many of them will be delayed into 2009 though...

"PS3 is doomed I tell you DOOOOOOMED!! Blu-ray will be another LOST format war for Sony...why put it in a overpriced and oversized grill in the 1st place!?!?! No games, arrogant lying Sony, why do you want HDMI port...True HD...Full HD...all marketing rubbish, there will never be any affordable TV's that display True HD & won't make a difference in games anyway and if they did you really think they could make 1080p games on that grill...liars...60fps...1080p...huh!"

...Memoirs of a ranting MS drone pre-2008

"PS3 is doomed I tell you DOOOOOOMED!! Blu-ray will be another LOST format war for Sony...why put it in a overpriced and oversized grill in the 1st place!?!?! No games, arrogant lying Sony, why do you want HDMI port...True HD...Full HD...all marketing rubbish, there will never be any affordable TV's that display True HD & won't make a difference in games anyway and if they did you really think they could make 1080p games on that grill...liars...60fps...1080p...huh!"

thanks for that! made me smile.

as for those exclusives, i like the look of a fair few. and Afrika looks amusing.

i suppose it needs hardened warhammer 40,000 clones to interest the xbox consumers!

Didn't realise there was going to be a sequel to Motorstorm.:smashin:

Anybody any links to any previews for it etc

Despite the fact, as people have mentioned, half of them will probably be delayed until 2009, and some of them will be utter gubbins, the only one I have never heard of is 'Redwood Falls'.

Anyone got any info on it ??

My interest is:

Afrika - seems unique
Battle Field Valkyrie: Gallian Chronicles - PERHAPS, if its a good RPG?
Disgaea 3 - the other 2 were great
Final Fantasy XIII
Haze
inFamous - just to know what its about
Killzone 2 - just to hope its not abysmal like the first one
Little Big Planet
MotorStorm 2
Resistance 2
Socom Confrontation
Tekken 6
The Agency - MMO game... intrigued
The Getaway 3 - to hope its not dire like the other 2 again!
White Knight Chronicles - Level 5 RPG... should be good

Of course, alot of this is to check to see if they're good!

Despite the fact, as people have mentioned, half of them will probably be delayed until 2009, and some of them will be utter gubbins, the only one I have never heard of is 'Redwood Falls'.

Anyone got any info on it ??

Kuju Works on PS3
Developer of Battalion Wars shows off PS3 first person shooter.
by Anoop Gantayat

US, February 7, 2006 - Kuju Entertainment, known for its recent work with Nintendo on Battalion Wars, the GameCube adaptation of the Japanese giant's popular Advance Wars strategy series, is now working with the PS3. At an event held today at the UK embassy in Tokyo, the developer gave the world a first peek at Redwood Falls, a first-person shooter being designed for the next-generation system.

Creative director Tancred Dyke-Wells shared a demo video clip of the new title at the event. The clip showed what appeared to be an enemy creature being blasted with gunfire. The enemy body reacted realistically to the fire, with positional damage leaving open wounds that exposed detailed innards, right down to the bones. With enough damage, body parts started falling off. Instead of collapsing to the ground from the beating, though, the enemy's body regenerated itself, returning to original form.

Speaking with Japanese game site Famitsu.com, Wells noted that the point of the demonstration was to show some off the technology that Kuju has developed. He added that the demo could have gone further, with detailed recreations of internal organs, although this might have taken things too far.

Wells would not disclose solid details on Redwood Falls, citing that a publisher has yet to be announced, and the game could end up changing. The theme of the game, he revealed, is not "destruction," but "regeneration." He finished off with a particularly confusing comment: "in this game, the cells of your enemies have individual AI."

For a quick glimpse at this mysterious new project, check out Famitsu.com -- just make sure you can read Japanese, or you'll have no idea what the hell they're talking about. Images from the demonstration are located midway through the page.

The demo took place as part of Play UK 2006, an annual event, started in 1998, in which the British government shows off the appeal of the British games industry. Including Kuju, six UK content and tool creators gave demonstrations at the event.

From what I can remeber it's a game where you take pictures etc of wildlife...looks good :rolleyes:

It hasn't seen much publicity, but it's a safari-sim. If you've ever seen Big Cat Diary, you'll know what to expect. It's one of my favourite shows so I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

haha i do hope that wasnt in retaliation to my delay post :)

a quick check of my previous posts will reveal i am far from a 360 FANTARD, quite the opposite in fact :smashin:

haha i do hope that wasnt in retaliation to my delay post :)

a quick check of my previous posts will reveal i am far from a 360 FANTARD, quite the opposite in fact :smashin:

No not at all fellow Spurs supporter ;) (come on u spurs!! BIG night tonight!!)...have been on these forums since 360 launch and had a 360 at launch & was bemused by the amount of preconceived nonsense that was uttered by people over and over again...now light is being shed on all the speculation and things are looking much brighter for the dark side...if you know what I mean.

No not at all fellow Spurs supporter ;) (come on u spurs!! BIG night tonight!!)

OT but I'm looking forward to a humiliating repeat of last season's Worthless cup semi final...

It is at the moment. There were other platforms being developed but the development was stopped. It will probably end up as a timed exclusive but for now it is a PS3 exclusive
The 8 month delay suggests it has gone absolutely exclusive (and that it needs more work).

But its not officially a "timed" exclusive. The PS3 is the sole platform that is is being prepared for release on. There is no confirmation anywhere that it will come to the 360, although logic dictates it probably will. This is where it differs to Unreal Tournament 3, where the 360 version was widely publicised.
So more like Assassins Creed then? ;)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom