• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Major Aspire 9300 Problem PLEASE HELP

verdoux

Standard Member
Hi all, was using our laptop tonight until the screen suddenly went black with white lines. It then shut itself down. Now when we try to reboot it all we have are a few lights on the keyboard and a black screen. Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Wyshniukas

Established Member
Try to leave laptop to cool a bit & try to power up. Does it boot to Windows? Look closely at screen, can you see anything? It might be inverter overheated & would need changind. It might be over hardware also, but as I said, I would leave to cool down a bit.

verdoux

Standard Member
Try to leave laptop to cool a bit & try to power up. Does it boot to Windows? Look closely at screen, can you see anything? It might be inverter overheated & would need changind. It might be over hardware also, but as I said, I would leave to cool down a bit.

Will do. It's not even getting to windows. In fact the only light thats on is the battery light.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom