Mains Charger for ipod Nano

Complete Novice

Standard Member
Going on holiday soon and I need to get a mains charger so we can keep the kids' ipods charged up. Something reliable but cheap. Where can I get one from?

Reaperman

Novice Member
Complete Novice said:
Going on holiday soon and I need to get a mains charger so we can keep the kids' ipods charged up. Something reliable but cheap. Where can I get one from?

ebay circa £4.99......;)

travid

Hi

Got one from e bay 2 weeks ago works a treat.

I use mine a lot due to heavy use of my nano.

£ 3.99, not bad from a uk supplier.:smashin:

LV426

Administrator
Staff member
The official Apple item is GBP19*. It's neat, in the sense that the mains plug is detachable. You can then buy (as an extra) a worldwide set of different plugs so that you can use the same charger in pretty much any country just by taking along the right plug.

*Apple's official price. I've seen it for more at DSG (surprise!)

limegreenzx

Banned
I know this is not what you were originally after, but have you thought about portable speakers. A lot of the speakers systems with dedicated ipod docks will also charge the ipod. They could then be used in the kids bedroom when at home.

figoagogo

Distinguished Member
rich sps said:
I bought a Pod Gear world tour adapter last month off Amazon for £15. Came with a free car charger. Good set. Solid feel and has enough plug adapters to go anywhere. Works with all the i-pod family. Can recommend that one.
[/URL]

I bought the same one and then sold the car charge for £5 so not a bad deal really! Works well, also charges other "USB" devices that normally charge via a PC USB slot.

T

TheBarber

I also have just bought one via ebay...3.99.

Works fine.

Complete Novice

Standard Member
When I say I don't really trust buying one from ebay, it's not the product I don't trust (even though there'd be no guarantee if anything went wrong) but more the sellers.

I may get one off Amazon as the earlier post advised - bought from them before (and returned faulty items) with no problems.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom