1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Main Left/Right speakears for upto £200??

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by richbambam, Jun 19, 2005.

1. richbambam

richbambam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    looking for a pair of left & right main speakears for my Home cinema setup,I already have a quality centre/Sub & surrounds
    at the moment i have a pair of eltax speakears which are quite bulky so looking for something slimline or smaller on a stand etc
    also sound quality is top priority too,my budget is £200 for these so any help is much apprieciated if any of you can find the best quality speakers for this price :smashin:

2. Weidass

Weidass
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    well, i would suggest that you look at some B&W 601 s3's. they may not be the smallest things, but their sound (from what ive heard) is comparable to the larger 602's. in my audition, they sounded very sharp on the treble, but not uncomfortably so. you shouldnt need to worry about bass seeing as you have a sub already.

but the only way to truly decide is to go to somewhere like a sevenoaks, tell them ur price range, and ask em what they got :p

3. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    for slim and sleek it has to be the caton CD100 but they are £500 a pair (£280 special forum offer!!!)