Mail Order Suppliers - Recommendations?

Struan

Standard Member
Reaction score
Which mail order suppliers (for HDD/DVD Recorder) would you recommend?

Alternatively, are there any you would avoid?

TIA.

Hi,

I went to 'Lets Go Digital', who have a very good after care department. I had a porblem with a JVC HD/DVD recorder which I sent back, and actually got to speak to the bloke who fixed it!

Haven't actually got the web address, but type in - Lets Go Digital - in google it should be there.

Phil

I bought my Sony HX900 multiregion from http://www.rgbdirect.co.uk . They delivered next day and everything worked well and no fan noise on it, which has been experienced by others who have bought this model.

I previously bought a panasonic DMRE95 from Sound & Vision and had to return it due to a fault. They didn't have the Sony in stock, which I wanted,
so they offered me a refund. That was on the 14th of December & they said
I would have the money back on my card in 3 days. To this day they have not refunded me after numerous phone calls. Now I have had to get trading standards onto them!

Hi Timbo,
have you tried asking the credit card company to take up the problem. I know Barclaycard will as they are doing so for me with my dispute with Multi-region.Co.Uk.
Don't use them, found unbeatable to be great on delivery, never had to use their customer services, also same goes for SuperFi.
I find Richersounds to be good, at least thru my local branch in Cardiff.
As for customer service you won't beat John Lewis

I've used avland a couple of times and found them to be very good. They may not be the cheapest around but they are friendly and helpful :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom