• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Mail order beer?

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
I would like to order some beer for someone, maybe a dozen mixed bottles.
Can anyone recommend a company that does this?
Thanks.

Barbs77

Distinguished Member
Tesco, Sainsbury, Waitrose... If you join a beer club believe me when don't order they will pester you. To start of its good discount but then.... Bought hubby an Xmas parcel which he loved, last email asked if he wanted a share in the Company.. We only placed 3 orders of a dozen bottles of craft beer. They were disappointed we didn't take them up on their offer.

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
it's for the recruiter, he was amazingly thorough.
Probably a good idea to pass your probationary period before you start ordering bottles of beer to the new office :p
It's for the recruiter that got me this job, he went above and beyond.

Rorifett

Distinguished Member
Two recruiters?! And not a single drop for all the estate agents here either lads, burn the mod :D

pRot3us

Distinguished Member
Beers of Europe :smashin:

Highly recommended, I've used them many times over the years, in fact I had a box of goodies arrive yesterday that I'll be tucking into shortly. :D :beer:

Liquid101

Distinguished Member
The mixed Belgian selection from Beers of Europe is good. Some really nice strong blondes, and the odd curiosity.

If you're feeling really generous they do some nice beer glasses too.

pRot3us

Distinguished Member
Tasting notes for each then you can call it research.....
Actually I'm aiming at being unable to operate a pen or know what notes are by the end of the night :devil:

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
By the end of the night you won't be able to hold the pen!

nabby

Distinguished Member
Another vote for Beerhawk. I've used them a couple of times and they're good. You may be able to find a new customer code or offer for them too.

Otherwise you can order direct from the brewers in most cases, for example, By The Horns Brewing in Wandsworth (one of the ones nearest to me) does mail order, which I've used.
By The Horns Brewing Co. | London

I've also ordered online from (and visited) Stewart Brewing in Loanhead, Midlothian. They have some fantastic brews too. Stewart Brewing

deanym

Contact

A small single shop enterprise with fantastic beer selection and knowledgeable staff.

Ask for Vilma.

They deliver.

RBZ5416

Distinguished Member
Ask for Vilma.

They deliver.
In this?

images

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom