mail by samsung advice needed

SuttySenga

Novice Member
Hi All I've just got a new galaxy mini phone, the first time I've had this sort of phone and wondered if you could give me some help with deleting messages. When I set the phone up I had a lot old messages come up on it. ( on the Mail by Samsung app. The ones on my laptop have been deleted, a lot by ticking the messages and deleting all in one go. What I am asking, is, can the ones on the phone be deleted the same way,as it is very time consuming doing it individually as there are about 35 on it with a lot more coming on when they have gone.
Thanks in anticipation. Rowley

hyperfish

Distinguished Member
Hi All I've just got a new galaxy mini phone, the first time I've had this sort of phone and wondered if you could give me some help with deleting messages. When I set the phone up I had a lot old messages come up on it. ( on the Mail by Samsung app. The ones on my laptop have been deleted, a lot by ticking the messages and deleting all in one go. What I am asking, is, can the ones on the phone be deleted the same way,as it is very time consuming doing it individually as there are about 35 on it with a lot more coming on when they have gone.
Thanks in anticipation. Rowley
I would guess the deleted emails are still on the server. Probably easier to deal with by going to your internet provider's web page, logging into your email and managing them from there.

Even gmail can be managed easier this way.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom