Mahogany AV Stand

Discussion in 'AV Stands, Cabinets, Seating & Furniture' started by derekn, Jan 3, 2018.

Tags:
  1. derekn

derekn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +38
    I thought I would post this thread in case anyone has a problem like mine. My kit was on an IKEA stand, functional and well worth the £80 but, to my mind, lacking in style and not at all similar to my other furniture (Midas Range).

I found solid wood stands (eg HiFi Racks) over my budget and could never find anything else wide enough for my needs. Then I found AKD Furniture who can arrange for bespoke furniture to be made in Indonesia (and this is a totally unsolicited post).

I sent them a sketch, they sent me a plan which I amended until it was what I wanted and then gave them the go ahead. I'm very pleased with the result which matches my other furniture in terms of both colour and design detail; cost a tad over £700.

A couple of points: it takes 3 months (worth it) and you pay before delivery (fair enough since it is to personal design).

akdstand.jpg

Recommended!