1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Magnum P.I. fans - please read!

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by PoochJD, Jun 19, 2002.

1. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,863
    Hi Folks,

As I know many of you are 1980's action/adventure show fans, I thought you'd all like to hear this.

Channel 5 has purchased the rights to all 162 episodes of "MAGNUM P.I."!! :cool:

The two-part Pilot Episode - "Don't Eat The Snow In Hawaii" - was aired some 3-4 months ago now, but don't let that put you off. The show's run, will therefore kick-off with Season 1, Episode 3 "China Doll". (The movie being Episodes 1 and 2.)

C5 hope to run all episodes one, after another, in the 11am-Noon slot, every weekday, Monday-Friday! This means, the entire run, will last until the end of December 2002!!! :eek:

As for cuts, some of the stronger episodes may need to be edited, but they have told me that they will try their best to leave the show untouched. If necessary, any episode where cuts would render it unwatchable, the episode WILL be dropped outright. :( So be prepared.

The run will start on Monday 24th June 2002 at 11am!

WATCH IT!

Pooch

2. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,471
    Hi Pooch
    You always seem to get future information on TV programs, how do you do it. Is this from a mag ? I seem to think Cult TV? did something like it.

3. Squirrel God

Squirrel God

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Another reason for me to avoid C5 :rolleyes:

4. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,863
    Hi Garrett,

The secret is that I'm really just a very clever guy! :D Seriously though, I just skipped through the latest edition of the "Radio Times", and happened to see it being aired. I then contacted Channel 5 to find out more.

I always skim through the RT every week. It's the quickest way to see what's on, and when. Plus, it saves buying the damn thing!

Squirrel - How can you avoid C5, when it airs quality US material like "CSI: Crime Scene Investigations" and "Law And Order"? I can understand that "Magnum" may not be to your liking, but it sure as hell beats "Blig Blubber 3" or any number of the junk churned out on Channel 4, ITV, and even the BBC as well, (to a certain degree at least)!

Pooch

5. Squirrel God

Squirrel God

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Pooch - Law and Order is okay, nothing great. Haven't heard of or seen CSI. I'm honestly trying to think hard of anything that I have ever purposefully watched on C5 and I can't think of anything apart from the odd England match many eons ago. :eek:

6. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,471
    I have to agree with Pooch "CSI: Crime Scene Investigations" absolutely great especially if they only do one story rather than two and in W/S. :cool:
    Law and Order I uses to watch faithfully but the 5 logo tends to put me off most weeks.