Magic motion remote for lg tv ...does not seem to work

worcesterman47

Standard Member
hi, recently bought & set up an lg 47'' 3D tv with internet access ..it is compatible with the MAGIC MOTION REMOTE but the MAGIC MOTION REMOTE does not seem to actually work..i also bought an LG dongle..so i set up the dongle and can connect to internet but can only browse properly by using the original remote...is there anything else i should have bought to make the MAGIC MOTION REMOTE work?..i have changed the batteries just in case..i have paired the MAGIC MOTION REMOTE to the tv ( properly i think) but all it does is highlights certain boxes but when i click OK nothing else happens...i get no "pointer" at all from the MAGIC MOTION REMOTE..is there anything else i should be doing or i should have bought to make it work ? i have connected it to the wireless router as i said and the internet works..so any other advice would be most appreciated...i have also reset the MAGIC MOTION REMOTE several times but still not fully working....any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, many thanks in advance

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom