• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

magic eye

les1960

Standard Member
I am having problems with my magic eye, on bedroom TV. it has worked perfect for The last few years until sky fitted new hd box after a couple of days i could not control sky from bedroom, picture is good but no control. I contacted sky Who sent engineer back checked out settings & said they were all correct, he then went into loft to disconnect distribution box & connected the cables from HD box directly to bedroom TV this seemed to solve problem it worked OK for about a week then stopped working again. the red light is illuminated on magic eye, there is 9v present at magic eye, i have also tried a new magic eye. can anybody give me some advice, thanks

Last edited:

logiciel

Welcome to AVF.
I'd give it up and get a wireless IR extender, or better still give the whole thing up and get a wireless videosender.

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom