magic eye problems

tobyt

Standard Member
Hi,
I would be really grateful if someone could help me!

I have a sky + box in my lounge which works perfectly on my tv in the lounge.

Out of the back of the sky + box (outRF2) a cable feeds into an Antiference Remote link 2 room amp LPA120D which splits into 2 cables which supply tvs in my kitchen and bedroom (both of which dont have their own aerials).

The kitchen tv has a slightly hazy picture on the sky channel but the terrestial channels are perfect and the sky remote control controls the sky+ box in the lounge perfectly.
The bedroom tv has a very hazy picture on the sky channel but the terrestial channels are perfect and the sky remote control controls the sky+ box in the lounge perfectly as well.
I have tried retuning the tvs and also switching the cables in the remote link and also switching the outRF1 and outRF2 cables (which possibly very slightly improves the picture but causes the remote control not to work and the blue light on the remote link stops working).

Please could someone help to diagnose my problem and tell me how to improve the picture quality.
thanks alot,
tobyt

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom