Magic eye problems

mancboy

Standard Member
Reaction score
Getting picture and sound through fine but can no longer change channels anybody got any ideas what this maybe tried the remote on the box and that works fine

mancboy said:
Getting picture and sound through fine but can no longer change channels anybody got any ideas what this maybe tried the remote on the box and that works fine

Is the led on the Sky link lit?
If not you have a loose connection maybe at the coax plug ends.
Check the 9v is turned on in the "Services", 4, 0, 1, "Select" "Rf outlets" menu.

I am getting picture and sound and the light is still on but changing channel works intermittently ( usually not at all ) do u recogn i need a new one

have you tryed switching your digi box off at the mains leave off for say 30 seconds then switch back on.that works with me any time sky goes wonky!!!

I had exactly the same problem with mine. Does the remote work when the tv is off? If so could be something to do with the tv set up. In my case, the magic eye doesn't work if the 'optimal picture control' setting is on.
Bizarre but True!!!!

In the end I had to replace all the aerial cable with new stuff suitable for sky transmissions. I was trying to go through the 15 year old stuff from living room, into the loft and back down into the bedroom but it just wasn't having it, putting in new cable sorted it.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom