• RAVEN

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • SVER

Votes: 16 35.6%

• Total voters

Ben-H

Prominent Member
Reaction score
As suggested in my MAG Play & Help thread, i've created this thread with a poll on it to see who's selected what faction in MAG to give other players an idea who to select.

Here's a link to a detailed video to show what faction offers what.

MAG's factions detailed

It would have been a good idea to make the poll 'public' so people can see who has joined which faction.

It would have been a good idea to make the poll 'public' so people can see who has joined which faction.

Sorry didn't think of that, i'll pm Hillskill now and ask him to change it (can't do it via the edit option) ;)

Ok might pick it up then if others i know are getting it.

Is the price of the game reflected in the fact that its MP game only:devil:

Anyone on Raven, add me on PSN PygoShlee and I'll get a AVF clan going.

Ash

Am getting it but next week SVER am going.

is there a way to find out who the other 7 valor are? I'm looking for dependable team members who work together! Are there three avf clans? How do I join?

Thanks, Matt.

Signed up to Raven... admittedly not very good at it, but if anyone fancies linking up, I'm on most nights after 11pm. PSN mickymoo72 (original too eh ?) :thumbsup:

Signed up to Raven... admittedly not very good at it, but if anyone fancies linking up, I'm on most nights after 11pm. PSN mickymoo72 (original too eh ?) :thumbsup:

im on raven too off to bed now but might be on till after 11 tomorrow

is there a way to find out who the other 7 valor are?
Thanks, Matt.

I've got to agree with this.

Sorry to be a pain, but any chance of having this setup again as a public poll. Once that has been done couldn't a mod move all replies into the new thread?

Got this today and dove straight in.
Bearing in mind all the furor over in the MAG official site about the unfair advantage that SVER has over the other two (SVER map more difficult to conquer for opposition/easier to defend for SVER, coupled to them having more powerful weapons over short range), I still chose Raven :D.

Bearing in mind I don't usually play online, I managed to get 7 kills whilst dying....

wait for it....<drum roll>

22 times :clap::rotfl:.

So if you're prepared for el-crappo Gaffer joining your Raven team like a loadstone around your neck, add me to your PSN (Gafferlicious).

P.S. I use a headset so at least you'll hear me swearing a [-]bit[/-] lot :).

Sound like a man after my own heart/skill level G a f f e r, will pop across a FR. Rubbish with expletives. (am on Raven also)

Last edited:
Sound like a man after my own heart/skill level G a f f e r, will pop across a FR. Rubbish with expletives. (am on Raven also)

So if you're prepared for el-crappo Gaffer joining your Raven team like a loadstone around your neck, add me to your PSN (Gafferlicious).

P.S. I use a headset so at least you'll hear me swearing a [-]bit[/-] lot :).

I'll FR you both later if thats ok, Im on Raven too, have headset-will swear.

I'll FR you both later if thats ok, Im on Raven too, have headset-will swear.

Hi all. New here and looking for others on mag. Im on Raven and I'm equally poor ath game so far! Feel free to add me. Not got a headset yet so you will have to imagine the swearing until I pick one up!PSN id is IRN-BRU.

Ill ping you a FR when i get in tonight. I have only rented the game for now and have it till next saturday but seriously considering postponing my purchase of Bioshock2 to fund this purchase as I doubt Ill play BS2 online and the singleplayer can wait for a few weeks. Still think Bad Company 2 might be more to my tastes so MAG may end up traded in for that when it arrives

so no one is valor then??? I would fit in so well with you rubbish Ravens!

Valor - psn name - techpond

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom