• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

MAFIA 2 - I'm stuck!!

remymfcc

Standard Member
hi

i'm stuck having follwed Luca's car and clambered through the sewer.. i come up through a manhole and immediately get spotted by a man with a dog - about 20 attempts in and i'm not happy...

What do i do?

thanks

Mr Original

Prominent Member
Just take cover on the right hand side of the fence. The dog will bark and the fella will walk over but as long as you have your back to the wall and your head down you will be safe.

jonasbry

Established Member
Finished this mission 3 hrs ago, like he said, get cover straight away behind the large rubbish bin..

Soundburst

In Memoriam
I really liked the look of this and the setting. Would you recommend I lick it up cheap?

I don't like grand theft auto and it's "give me a lift to the pizza shop" and "let's go on a date" missions - I'm more action focused.

Any thoughts?

jonasbry

Established Member
I really liked the look of this and the setting. Would you recommend I lick it up cheap?

I don't like grand theft auto and it's "give me a lift to the pizza shop" and "let's go on a date" missions - I'm more action focused.

Any thoughts?

This game is more linear.. Pretty straight forward story drive, I recommend it if you can get it cheap.. Solid action and looks amazing

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom