• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Made to measure trousers

mjn

Distinguished Member
Due to my well developed, gluts, hips, quads, etc, most off the shelf trousers don't fit me.

Anybody got any recommendations for decent priced made to measure trousers?

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
Some places claim 'made to measure' but just get them made to a wider range of patterns, got to watch for that.

ldoodle

Distinguished Member
Wouldn't it be cheaper to buy the next size up and get them taken in?

I would guess proper made to measure trousers would be quite expensive.

Mr_Wistles

Distinguished Member
Made to measure trousers (suit wise) will probably set you back around £200.

I would recommend what somebody above said. Buy a larger size and have them taken in.

figoagogo

Distinguished Member
Due to my well developed, gluts, hips, quads, etc, most off the shelf trousers don't fit me.

try Spandex :thumbsup:

mjn

Distinguished Member
Thanks for all your suggestions!

Jenn

Distinguished Member
My husband had a whole suit tailored by a very good tailor and it cost £350.
I don't know how much of it would be for the trousers though.

Prices vary greatly depending on the fabric you want and all the little customised bits. You best bet is to go to your local tailor and ask for a price.

zircon3035

I always get my "prescription pants" tailor made while on holiday in Thailand. Just had 4 pairs of trousers and 8 shirts tailor made for around £200.

DJT75

Distinguished Member
Jump on a plane to Singapore, get a load of stuff made up & delivered to you hotel within 48 hours & fly home. That are give MC Hammer a ring, he's got some trousers to fit all

Solomon Grundy

Distinguished Member
See if MC Hammer is having a clearout?

...damnit...too late to this party!!!

Last edited:

shodan

Distinguished Member

Anybody got any recommendations for decent priced made to measure trousers?

I have the same problem due to my well developed johnson....

mjn

Distinguished Member

shodan

Distinguished Member
What can i say to that :)
It sounded better than 'I don't have the same problem due to being extremely average in the trouser department'...

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom