Made me very upset, RIP Charlie Hunt.

Reaction score
BBC News - Charlie Hunt's parents' anger at 'sick monster'

Charlie's father Richard Hunt, 44, who split up with Laura when his son was four months old, called Newton a "sick monster".
He had to walk out of court when the videos were played to the jury.
"I couldn't handle hearing my boy crying like that," he said.
"He was crying for help and there was no-one there to help him.

Such a sad story.

And what a sick monster.

Poor little kid could do nothing to help himself.
From what they say (parents etc) it sounds like he was such a happy little guy.

RIP Charlie Hunt.

That's the kind of thing that gets a really violent reaction from me.

Reading that I could feel the hair on my neck standing up and my fist clenching. Natural reaction I suppose when faced with scum like that.

Poor kid.

And people say the death penalty is wrong. All this evil ****er deserves.

I felt physically sick reading that article. I hope little Charlie has found the peace he was never given in life. Sad, sad story.

That's the kind of thing that gets a really violent reaction from me.

Reading that I could feel the hair on my neck standing up and my fist clenching. Natural reaction I suppose when faced with scum like that.

Poor kid.

Yep there is just something about it that makes you feel weird, very sad but also just a feeling of disbelief as to how and why some one could do that to a little child...

And people say the death penalty is wrong. All this evil ****er deserves.

What he deserves is life in prison where everyone knows what he did. Death would be too quick and easy. Some people may seem to have a cushy time locked up. I am assured by friends who 'know' that paedo's and child abusers/murderers get a lifetime of just deserts.

Good thing too.

I can't take these stories, how anyone could do this to a baby, it's disgusting. :(

I am assured by friends who 'know' that paedo's and child abusers/murderers get a lifetime of just deserts.

Ever read Charlie Bronson's writings about Huntley? There have been a few who try to get at him and some partially succeed but on the whole he's treated very well, given extra security etc for his own protection and lives a pretty cushy life along with the other paedos in his wing.

I can't read these stories anymore they make me well up.

I don't care if death is "to easy" that's not the point.

It's permanent and they can never ever do it to another person again.

And the family never has to worry about the person getting out, they have some chance of closure at least where the perpetrator is concerned.

I'm still reeling that scum bag that stabbed the teacher to death is now out and within a few weeks holding somebody up with a knife at a cashpoint.

Just finish these people's existence and clean up the gene pool.

I'm 'fing sick of it.

Couldn't read the article. :thumbsdow

A sick :censored:. What is more sickening is that the torture and murder of a child only warrents 24 years. Life should mean life and not in a comfortable warm cell.

He will become someones toy in prison belive me.......

In one graphic clip, titled "Happy slap", which was filmed two weeks before Charlie died, Newton was seen to slap the child 13 times on the head as he screamed and cried.

Newton named the video clips "crying, no toys in pen, ahhhh", "squeezing toe in cot", "two minutes of pain" and "shivering no water".

The latter was taken on a November night when Charlie was naked in an empty bath.

Hmm - what nasty people we have on this planet:(

Very sad to hear this story especially at this magical time of year for kids.

they should string him up

Disgusting. Poor little man.

I would wait my time and on his release gladly kill him. And when faced with prison accept the prison term knowing i got the b***rd.

Cruel sick individuals in this world.

BB

He will become someones toy in prison belive me.......

British prisons aren't like the US ones. They're surprisingly civil most of the time.

As mentioned, he won't get too much comeuppance inside. Probably a slap or maybe a kicking in the showers but he should be pretty secure in the wing he's in.

Shame.

I honesty don't know why we can't just hang these types of people.

anyone who harms/kills a child deserves to die no second thought, just hang them or straight head shot

I honesty don't know why we can't just hang these types of people.

Because the bleeding hearts always identify with scum. They're trying to get the Yorkshire Ripper released at the moment.

if its any consolation Newton will spend the next 24 years at least wondering whether he will be given the mother of all kickings or have this throat slit. One thing cons hate are child murderers.I wouldnt want to be in his shoes

Words almost fail me........part of me knows an eye for an eye isn't necessarily the right way......but the parent in me would be jostling for position with BB and emporer at the prison when he got released

I dont think any rational human being will ever understand why afew individuals do this kind of thing.It beggars belief:mad:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom