Made.com Jonah sofas in leather

jouster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bit of an odd request this but wondering if anyone frequenting these forums has these sofas or has seen them in the flesh.

Am looking at ordering some but have seen some horror stories on line....but these are ideal for my needs and really like the look of them to..

Many thanks in advance

Bought a console desk from this company and it's absolutely first rate - really solid and beautifully made with quality materials.

I've seen the Jonah 2-seater in Red online and was really tempted, especially with the recent free delivery offer. But it's just so expensive for what it is; the desk was different as it won't suffer the same wear and tear like a sofa.

Do you have the option of visiting their showrooms?

Our Showrooms | made.com

I've always resisted assuming they were decent designs but poorly made, didn't realise they had a show room and I'm not far from notting hill. Will have to pop in and see for myself.

Showroom is a possibility BUT bit before the free shipping offer runs out.

Bluedroog. If you can pop in and let me how what you think of them in leather that would be great (preferably black).

I've always resisted assuming they were decent designs but poorly made, didn't realise they had a show room and I'm not far from notting hill. Will have to pop in and see for myself.
Did you happen to have popped in yet. Hoping to order today whilst the free shipping offer is on

I've seen loads of nice stuff on their site over the years, but the mixed reviews (especially regarding delivery and returns) have put me off ever making a purchase.

Yeah I'm in the same boat. Truth is I can return them for the cost of shipping which would be £40 but would be great for heads up first. As it looks great and will be perfect for requirements

We ordered some chairs from them, they came eventually and were good quality.

Don't expect quick delivery though..

we almost bought the jonah sofa but in the end the mrs decided to get the ritchie, we have had it since christmas, its very well made, has zero faults and we are very happy with it, delivery was about a week from ordering.

Ok. That's a great thumbs up THE_FORCE

Delivery was slow for me too, but that's because they displayed quite clearly on their site that they were waiting for the order numbers to reach the required total before they went through with it.

Once it did, I would estimate it took about 10 days for manufacture and delivery. Must also mention the couriers: they actually carried the parcel all the way up to my flat (I live on the third floor and there's no lift), unpacked it, allowed me to inspect the desk and then took all the packaging away.

Most couriers just dump items on the ground floor, get me to sign for it and shoot off leaving me to haul heavy items by myself up three flights - a recent new pocket-sprung double mattress still gives me nightmares just thinking about it!

Honestly, Jouster, you take a chance on all online furniture sites I think, as you never really know what you'll get until it arrives. But I found them to be communicative and caring, and I got the impression that if there were any problems they'd be only too willing to sort it out, but that is just my experience.

I ordered a desk from them.

As others have said, it took a long time for the order to progress but once it had been dispatched it turned up fairly quickly, well packaged and a great item. I'm not sure the desk I ordered would sell for £800 on the high street as they claim but its certainly a decent product.

I can't comment on how good they are with returns etc.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom