Maddening Problem w/Airport & Denon AVR

dlt4

Standard Member
I have used an Airport Express to stream music from iTunes on my iMac to a Denon AVR3200 for a couple of years at least. After I moved last fall, I reconnected the same AE to the same receiver in the same manner it was before, which is connecting the AE to the VCR2/Aux input on the back of the receiver. I can still stream music just fine, but here's the maddening part. I have to switch the Denon's input to the VCR1 input to hear music. And to make it even more maddening, I can hear the music through the CD, phono, and TV inputs! But not through the VCR2/Aux inputs where the AE is connected. I've tried to forget about it, but it still drives me crazy. If anybody could offer any insight into what might be causing this weird phenomenon, I would sure like to hear it. :confused:

Autopilot

Distinguished Member
Maybe i am missing something, but i cant see how this is directly related to the AE. I think you would have more luck in the Amplifier/receiver forums.

dlt4

Standard Member
Maybe i am missing something, but i cant see how this is directly related to the AE. I think you would have more luck in the Amplifier/receiver forums.

You might be right. I certainly don't know what the problem is, so I wasn't sure where to start. I'll try posting in the other forum. Thanks.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom