Madden NFL 13

Reaction score
Really fancy this for the Wii U, but is it true it's not out till mid May in the UK? That's ridiculous if so...

Really fancy this for the Wii U, but is it true it's not out till mid May in the UK? That's ridiculous if so...

EA and Nintendo are not the best of buddies at the moment........

I hope they resolve whatever their problems are. I would love a decent NFL game and also the next Battlefield game to make their way to Wii U.

Rumours were that after the big announcement about EA and Nintendo "partnership" announced at e3, there was a falling out over the enforced use of Origin store on Wii U, along with EAs servers and backend stuff. Nintendo said no..........

Apparently not even coming out in the UK (or anywhere outside NA) now :(

Gagging for some NFL action. May have to go back to PS360...

The Wii U version had a bunch of stuff missing, best wait for Madden 14, hopfully it will have the physics engine. If it get's that then the wii U version will prolly come out on top with the ability to call plays on the pad.

The Wii U version had a bunch of stuff missing, best wait for Madden 14, hopfully it will have the physics engine. If it get's that then the wii U version will prolly come out on top with the ability to call plays on the pad.

I've seen mixed reviews on the Wii U version - some saying its better off without the new engine (think FIFA12!) and others saying it can get repetitive animation wise, but no worse than any other Madden pre '13.

Just love the look of that Connected Careers mode. Such a good idea.

I just pray that NHL 14 comes out on the Wii U

Apparently not even coming out in the UK (or anywhere outside NA) now :(

Gagging for some NFL action. May have to go back to PS360...

Thats a shame. Really feel like some NFL playing and the Wii U would be my console of choice for it right now :(

I just pray that NHL 14 comes out on the Wii U

You and me both, otherwise we'll have to decide which of the other consoles we're getting our NHL fix on this year :rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom