Mackie big knob passive

muljao

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi can anyone advise something similar to this unit with maybe one or two more inputs. I want to have a volume and input control for a single set of studio monitors

Thanks

Just one bump in case there is something someone can recommend. :)

I use a presonus central station for monitor control (also with a remote unit on my desk). I have no idea if they still make something similar however.

2 balanced inputs, 1 x unbalanced and 1 x tos/spdif digital.
Has balanced cue out and main out and 3 set of selectable balanced monitor outs.
Also two headphone outs selectable between main out and cue out and calibratable peak meter.

Also Volume control, Dim/Mute/Mono, and talkback and can support a cabled remote unit (separate).

I should say this is obviously more of a recording studio controller (which is what I used to have) and probably complete overkill for you :)

There are probably similar other device available - Mackie big knob and this are the only ones I can remember off hand. I think KRK used to make one as well.

Thanks. The big knob passive and the schiit sys are the two I find most suitable. I'll treat myself to one of them when I decide, the other controllers have a bit to much going on for me

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom