Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Mackie Actives

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by chris, Sep 20, 2003.

1. chris

chris

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +28
    Crap.....i sould of ordered all of mine when i had the chance.

Just noticed the prices have gone up........624's up about £90 each.....824's up about £100 each.
    Do you think this could be due to them getting a bit of press here and there, so there is more demand.
    Although i cannot see how Turnkey have put the price up, if they dont evern have any stock.....i ordered mine about 2 weeks ago and am still waiting........wish i'd ordered all 6 now, instead of 3...but i wanted to see what they were like before i went the whole hog.....wonder how long i will have to wait now, for the price to come back down.......or maybe it will carry on up to the full RRP.

2. sticker

sticker
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Chris hope you and/or Spligsey will do a review of the Mackies.

Cheers
    John

3. chris

chris

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +28
    I thought he had already done a sort of mini review of the 624's, and the 624's with the HR120 Sub.....or was that just on the other forum.

Maybe you should come over to the dark side sticker and read what he wrote there.

Dont think it would be worth me doing a review, as i have not had enough experiance with different speaker.......i've only heard about 3 diff speakers in my time, in this A/V hobbie (Obsession) thing.