1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Machine Head- Burn my Eyes

Discussion in 'Music & Music Streaming Services' started by karkus30, Nov 2, 2003.

1. karkus30

karkus30
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,261
    Now this is one album thats easy to place in the correct musical pigeon hole. This 100% prime Heavy Metal and they dont come much heavier, just like the 1000 tonne ACME weight from Loony Tunes, once this hits you, somebody needs to unpeel you from the floor in a wafer thin slice.

I suddenly was transported back to my youth, laced trousers, base ball boots, bullet belt and tattered jeans. Its strangely relaxing to listen to, even slightly trippy in parts :eek: though Im not sure why as it ginds its way onwards.

If this was a tank, it would be a German Tiger II, thundering across the countryside flattening trees, houses and helpless animals, halting occasionaly to fire a salvo of screaming metal guitar and a jack hammering of staccato drumming from its deadly machine guns.

.......and Sikth are supporting them at a London gig..........christ, better order the ambulances and body bags right away :rolleyes:

2. pointon

pointon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Sikth are playing my local dive on Saturday! I can't bloody wait!

As for 'Burn My Eyes'... oh yeah what an album, what a debut. To have the first song in your discography be 'Davidian'... Yeah man!

3. karkus30

karkus30
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,261
    Whoo hooo Im seeing Sikth tonight at Newcasle on Brown Ale.