Question Macbook valuation

BrynTeg

Distinguished Member
I have a 2010 Macbook Pro that i would like to sell as spares or repairs, I just feel it doesnt deserve to be skipped :confused:
Looking for some advice on where is best to sell and possible value of it, I have removed the Hard drive , Not sure what the fault was it just had slowed down to a crawl and would not boot past the apple logo screen ... Model was a A1286 , no damage to the screen or case.. still has original box etc, any help appreciated

MaryWhitehouse

Screen size?

BrynTeg

Distinguished Member
Sorry its 15.4"

MaryWhitehouse

Fab. Unless someone here has a use for it then eBay is your friend. Looking at sold prices you're probably looking around £75, maybe £100 on a good day.

BrynTeg

Distinguished Member
Thanks very much for the help, the wife was sceptical about selling , but the hard drive has been given a decent funeral ... Be good for someone to get use from it , Solid Machine

MaryWhitehouse

No problem. MacBooks remain useful a lot longer than PC's.

original jungle

my 2010 is in the last death throes, the logic board is on its way out (i think from a bit of research)

blacks are displayed as green 😢

BrynTeg

Distinguished Member
Yea its gutting when they pack in, hopefully someone will find use for my old one