For Sale MacBook Pro mid 2014 - 2.6GHz, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, 70 Battery cycle, Applecare till Sep 2015

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Heisuro, Jun 21, 2015.

1. Heisuro

Heisuro
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    For sale here is a MacBook Pro, mid 2014 version with 2.6GHz i5 CPU, 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, 256GB SSD, Battery cycle at 70.
    Applecare expires in September this year, so potentially can add applecare yourself (but I never do it as EU law states Apple must provide 2 years warranty, and I have always had things replaced within this time frame).

Selling due to no longer requiring the laptop after building a computer as wanted something more powerful. The laptop was originally purchased from a member on HUKD roughly half a year ago, and I have only used it for university work and light photo editing.

Condition is near mint condition, has some minor signs of usage. Would like to point out the most obvious one is by the HDMI slot, just a small scratch / blemish and doesn't affect usage of the HDMI port. Forgot to take a photo of the underside but don't want to unpackage it now - however there is also a small scratch, measuring a 2-3mm.

I'm really sad that I need to let this laptop go, as Apple laptops have always been my favourite laptops to work on. Runs cool, quiet, and stable. You will not be disappointed with this.

This laptop is also advertised elsewhere.

£790 includes postage by RMSD, will dispatch same day as payment or next working day.

eBay username is benzzeng94, HUKD username is Heisuro.

Will require full payment up front unless you have feedback for high value purchases, Will be discussed.

Can collect locally in Canterbury at £770, or can meet up in London some point early July.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Price and currency: £790
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included
    Payment method: BT/PPG, will post first but ONLY to members with feedback for high value purchases.
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. Heisuro

Heisuro
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
  3. Bartst3r

Bartst3r

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Hi, is this still for sale and any movement on price if it us? Cheers

4. Heisuro

Heisuro
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Hi there, unfortunately this has now been sold around 3 weeks ago. Sorry!

5. Steven

Steven
    Senior Moderator

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,617