Quantcast
  • You may not reply to archived adverts. Once they have been archived, they are no longer active and are here for reference only.

Wanted MacBook Air

Darrenraymond

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Reaction score
Location (town/city, country)
Northern Ireland
Hi Folks,

Think about getting my daughter a laptop for Christmas and on the basis she's quite young, im not looking to go too crazy.

Therefore, id like to go for something like a MacBook Air going no further than 2011, and no more than £325.

Condition wise, I'm happy to except general wear and tear, however, my MBP is currently 3.5 years old and like new so id prefer something that has already been looked after with a bit of tender loving care (Grade B max)!

Ive already been on eBay and seen quite a few, however, its hard to bear AVF for reliability when it comes to trading.

Let me know what you got and hopefully we can strike a deal.

Many thanks,

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
  • Name and address including postcode
  • Valid e-mail address
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Top Bottom