For Sale MacBook Air (13-inch, Mid 2012)

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Granthatch, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Granthatch

Granthatch
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Display

• 13.3-inch (diagonal) high-resolution LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with support for millions of colors
    • Supported resolutions:
      1440 x 900 (native), 1280 x 800, 1152 x 720, and 1024 x 640 at 16:10 ratio and 1024 x 768 and 800 x 600 at 4:3 ratio.
    Storage

• 128GB flash storage
    • 8GB of 1600MHz DDR3L onboard memory
    Selling due to dropping out of University and no longer need the laptop. laptop sold as new with box and applecare (expires 09 september 2015). As stated above i had this laptop with the 8GB option.

Looking for offers in the region of £850 plus delivery if not collecting

Please ask if you want anymore information

Cheers

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. jouster

jouster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,633
    hi there...is this the model with usb3 and thunderbolt??

Are you able to supply some pics

and is it in as new condition....any mark or knocks that you know of...any dead pixels on the LCD?

Last edited: Feb 20, 2013
  3. Granthatch

Granthatch
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi jouster,
    Thanks for your reply
    This is the current generation of macbook air and therfore does includ usb3 and thunderbolt (for more specs see:Apple (United Kingdom) - MacBook Air - Compare the 11- and 13-inch MacBook Air.)
    I havent noticed any marks or scratch's to the laptop but i will have a look tomorrow and check for dead pixels while im at (dont remember there being any tho)
    Ill also take a few snaps for you and get them posted
    Cheers

4. jouster

jouster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,633
    thats great to hear many thanks

And great to see another AVForum night owl too

5. jouster

jouster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,633
    ill go in early here without seeing pictures... there is another similar machine (granted with less warranty) selling close by that I can collect...so I'm going to offer a low bid of £700 delivered, I would also want this to be posted first...mainly because you have no feedback but also because as a new trader their is a VERY big risk of trust. As you can see I have plenty of ONLY positive feedback and as a moderator I have to abide by the rules of the forum even more stringently as I have to also make sure these rules are followed.

Happy to make a £100 deposit via BT to show willing, but balance wouldn't be paid until item received and tested

let me know

6. jouster

jouster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,633
    Offer withdrawn for now

7. Granthatch

Granthatch
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

Sorry about the lateness of the reply (was at work till 8) and I’m a Liverpool fan :( (so just finished watching that heartache)

I’ve got round to taking some pictures as below,
    In regards to your offer I really couldn’t except at that price, I appreciate I am a first time seller here and would be willing to be flexible in regards of proving my legitimacy and the standard of the MacBook.
    (I will also include free of charge the satchel bag I brought for my mac to keep it safe see:
    bags for MacBook > for MacBook 13 > alley air small laptop shoulder bag > STM Bags)
    Now the pictures (apologise on quality as the only camera I posses is the one on my iPhone)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]