For Sale MacBook Air 11” 2014 model, 1.4GHz i5, 4Gb memory 256Gb SSD WARRANTY

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by firemoth, Jun 13, 2015.

1. firemoth

firemoth
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    I am selling a MacBook Air 11” 2014 model, 1.4GHz i5, 4Gb memory 256Gb SSD. It was purchased 11 months ago and is still under Apple warranty until 15th July 2015. It is still eligible for AppleCare protection to extend the warranty by another two years (if purchased before 15th July 2015).

I have added screen shots showing the serial number (so you can verify warranty), battery cycle count and disk speed using Black Magic.

It is in mint, immaculate condition. When I say immaculate, I really mean it - no dents or scratches. It has only had light use and the battery cycle count is just 74 (out of Apple’s 1000 recommendation). It is the UK version, with UK keyboard.

The laptop has been used just at home in a smoke free environment, mostly using Logic Pro 9 to write terrible music. I am selling due to upgrade.

As you can see in the pictures, comes with original box, charger, extension cable, and documentation pack – exactly as when purchased new.

Will be reset to a fresh install of OSX Yosemite.

This was a £900 laptop 11 months ago. Selling now for £620 (or £600 collected)

Will post by RMSD

Price and currency: £620
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included
    Payment method: BT
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 14, 2015
  2. firemoth

firemoth
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
  3. firemoth

firemoth
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Priced reduced to £620 (I put in the wrong price when I posted yesterday)

4. firemoth

firemoth
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Bump.

I know I am new to AVF, and so have no reputation here. I'm happy with local pickup so you can see the laptop (and its brilliant condition) before purchase.