Wanted Mac Mini

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Naaktgeboren, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Naaktgeboren

Naaktgeboren
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,597
    As per thread title, looking for a mini, anyone selling anything?

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. Benthomasx

Benthomasx
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hiya mate, got a 2012 model here I'll have to get back to you on specs though

3. jouster

jouster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,703
    My dad has decided that without a study at his new place, hit setup was a bit big for his needs so I've recently got him a Macbook Air instead which will suit his needs better.

This is an 8GB/1TB model i5, model number A 1347 which is £679 for the machine at the moment..albeit it new.

All boxed in immaculate condition. Would come with original wireless Keyboard (2 button version AND original trackpad)...will also have two dislay adapters (HDMI to DVI and MDP to DVI) as it was used it with dual monitors...its also still under warranty until November 2nd 2017.

To be honest its had very llittle use since he moved and youd be hard pushed to tell it wasn't brand new

What may also be of interest to you is that I'm only in Essex, albeit all the way up in Colchester so if you wanted to see it running and make sure your happy before buying that would work as well and you'd save a little money on shipping

If this is of interest let me know and I can come up with a price.

FYI, Im in the process of getting all the important bits off for him and will then do a fresh install of Sierra before it goes to it's new home.

4. jouster

jouster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,703