MA Screen Pass

For further info just noticed this at the bottom.
CCEF8B7E-4BB6-46EA-9F4F-2EF705E0064B.jpeg

A much better way of doing it, if anyone takes anything let me know and I'll put another share up
Thanks @systemsdead, very kind of you, I have 'borrowed' Once Upon a Time in America. Now that I'm in the scheme I'll post a similar sharing invite shortly.

Thanks. I think my invite link in the thread above should still be valid as that one is link No 2 that I created (I PM'd link No 1 to @systemsdead ). If that all makes sense :)

Evening my good peeps - I appear to have Screen Passes now available but no clue how to paste links here for people to chose which ones they want to borrow. Don't fancy much all this screenshotting malarkey so could a good soul take pity on this poor technophobe and explain how I open my collection to you all? Many thanks in advance you clever people you. :smashin:

Evening my good peeps - I appear to have Screen Passes now available but no clue how to paste links here for people to chose which ones they want to borrow. Don't fancy much all this screenshotting malarkey so could a good soul take pity on this poor technophobe and explain how I open my collection to you all? Many thanks in advance you clever people you. :smashin:
If you go into Settings you can share the link from there.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom