MA Screen Pass

Thanks chose Harry Potter 😀

Ok own up who went for Daredevil?
446344C1-7DD1-4F3B-A1A2-5E062B02BD19.jpeg

When you select it does it allow you to scroll down and access the Directors Cut? If so then watch that rather than the theatrical.
95B176B4-56D5-49B3-8863-5E481FB1946F.jpeg

My 3 for the month that I thought I'd already posted.

Here’s my 2nd.
Use this MOVIES ANYWHERE Screen Pass to choose a movie to watch from my list of Screen Pass-eligible movies.
Thanks @-gonzo- I also decided to go for Daredevil :) - not seen it for years.

Here's mine:

1st MA Account

Choose a Screen Pass Movie | Accept this Screen Pass within 7 days. Registration with MOVIES ANYWHERE required. Open to U.S. residents ages 13+. Restrictions apply.

2nd MA Account

Choose a Screen Pass Movie | Accept this Screen Pass within 7 days. Registration with MOVIES ANYWHERE required. Open to U.S. residents ages 13+. Restrictions apply.

Last edited:
Ok own up who went for Daredevil?
View attachment 1438930
When you select it does it allow you to scroll down and access the Directors Cut? If so then watch that rather than the theatrical.
View attachment 1438931
Just for info, I've checked and can confirm that a redeemed Screen Pass doesn't let you view the director's cut, or any of the other MA extras, so it's just the theatrical version.

Here's Feb's second - sorry its been so long since I posted my first one, but no one replied that they'd taken Hardcore Henry so I didn't know it had been used......come on peeps, a little manners never hurt anyone did it? Please let us know when you've borrowed something, if only to let us know to post another pass.........

And added a handful of new fight flicks this month if thats yer bag.......:cool:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom