MA GSFX Mounting Position

Bassman1

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I have just bought some MA GSFXs but i am not sure where to mount them? on the side wall or rear wall? My sofa is against the rear wall & currently using Mission 79Ds mounted on the rear wall.

Can someone please give some advice before i start drilling holes :confused:

Thanks

Hi you would be best placing them on the side walls in line or slightly behind your ears. This will create a better surround sound then on the wall behind you as the sound will aiming towards the fronts if there placed on the wall behind you hope this helps

The FX speakers fire sideways so they will not be firing directly to the fronts. If your sofa is right against the rear wall then I would say put them in the same position as your current missions, on the rear wall. On the side wall would mean they would probably be infront of you which would not be ideal IMHO.

I have bxfx rears and have thrm mounted on the back wall and have no probs, it all sounds pretty amazing.

On the back wall. If you had the space to put them on the side wall, with the drive unit firing towards the back wall having some space then that would work better. As you don't, put them on the back wall.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom