Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

m1-Da to VGA cable help please!

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Samuelkaye2, Dec 11, 2004.

1. Samuelkaye2

Samuelkaye2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys,
    I’m currently using an lp530 projector for home DVD and I would like to connect it up to my computer. There is a socket called the M1-DA and I would like to know if anyone could please advise me where I might be able to buy a long cable with M1-DA at one end and VGA to plug into the computer at the other.
    Many thanks,
    Sam

2. Oakleyspatz

Oakleyspatz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +230
    I have recently bought an Infocus 4805 which came supplied with a M1-DA to VGA cable ( also with a USB connection). I will not be using the projector through my PC so I can sell this cable to you if you would like it. I think I will need to post it in the classified section so as to comply with the AV forum's rules so let me know if you'd be interested at say, £25 and I'll then post it in the classified section I think it is about 1.5m in length