• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

M&S Voucher with Sky HD

D

Deleted member 174041

Im having sky HD installed tomorrow (wish Id waited until the price drop).
We upgraded online and part of the package was £50 of M&S vouchers. How do I get these becuaus Id thought they'd have sent them through the post or do I have to wait a couple of days?

ps I never read the small print so Its probably in there but I cant be bothered to look :D

chrisbaker42

I think you will have to wait until after the cancellation period is over otherwise people could easily wait for their vouchers and then cancel without paying a penny.

Steve N

Distinguished Member
We upgraded online and part of the package was £50 of M&S vouchers. How do I get these becuaus Id thought they'd have sent them through the post or do I have to wait a couple of days?

ps I never read the small print so Its probably in there but I cant be bothered to look :D

A friend of mine has done the same. I did the recommendation we could both benefit from the M&S vouchers.
We've also heard nothing.

Steve N

Distinguished Member
I think you will have to wait until after the cancellation period is over otherwise people could easily wait for their vouchers and then cancel without paying a penny.

How long is the cancellation period ?

Veni Vidi Vici

i recommended two new customers to Sky, £50 of M&S vouchers each supposedly. I never received any. Every time I query it Sky just go through all the details again but I never hear from them again.

D

Deleted member 174041

Thanks for the replies. Not to bothered now because we phoned sky up about the deal they have now at £49 (we paid £159 last thursday) and complained.
Outcome - were not having to pay a bill untill we reach the £110 that we paid extra :clap::clap:

adrian3221

i recommended two new customers to Sky, £50 of M&S vouchers each supposedly. I never received any. Every time I query it Sky just go through all the details again but I never hear from them again.

I recommended a friend who was installed 1st Oct, got my vouchers through last week after several persistent phone calls!

adrian3221

Balski

Standard Member
My friend got her Sky installed 6 weeks ago and I'm chasing the vouchers at the moment. They claim they were dispatched on the same day but there's nothing here...

Their automated phone system is a complete maze, when you do get through no one phones back when they promise and emails go unanswered.

I've read somewhere else that if you email James Murdoch directly you've a beter chance of getting it sorted??

Anyway, its not worth the hassle in my books so won't be recommending anyeone else :lesson:

Stoofa

Over my time with Sky I've now recommended 4 people (I was also recommended by my parents when I fist looked for my own connection).

On each occasion (the the exception of the very first time) the M&S vouchers have arrived around 4-5 weeks after the person you recommended has had their system installed.

So long as you follow the instructions on the web site exactly then it will work and automatically.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom