M. Night Shyamalan - 4 film Box Set

Ordered this over the weekend, I'll let you know when it turns up. If you search through find-dvd (like I did) it shows the old 3 disc set.

edit: If you click on the 'description' tab it only has info for TSS, Unbreakable and Signs so it's probably the 3 disc set.

Ordered this over the weekend, I'll let you know when it turns up. If you search through find-dvd (like I did) it shows the old 3 disc set.

edit: If you click on the 'description' tab it only has info for TSS, Unbreakable and Signs so it's probably the 3 disc set.

I might agree but for the picture, which clearly shows the new cover and the Village included, there is a 4 film DVD set like this, with similar cover so unless they mocked up a blu-ray cover from that, I can't see what else it could be, but a new release. Picture is usually more reliable than the description too.

There isnt even a release date for the village on bluray so this must be a mistake in the cover art

I almost ordered this at the weekend, but I assumed it was just the 3 film set with incorrect art. Let us know what turns up though. I actually quite like The Village.

I almost ordered this at the weekend, but I assumed it was just the 3 film set with incorrect art. Let us know what turns up though. I actually quite like The Village.

Well at the time I ordered this it said that dispatch was usually within a week so by the time Zavvi do send it out the 4-film set would more than likely have been released :laugh:

From the Zavvi desciption of the product :

" No of discs : 3 "

If you click on the description link it only gives you synopsis of the 3 films as well

From the Zavvi desciption of the product :

" No of discs : 3 "

Ah, now I remember, I did see this as well, so along with the fact that I could not find any release details about the village, I promptly cancelled my order. Shame really, as it would have been a great bargain. It's still pretty good for the 3 films, but I already have Signs, and I dislike the Sixth Sense.

Well, it was dispatched on friday so it should be here sometime this [-]year[/-] week.

Saw the same set in my local HMV for the bargain price of £70 today. I think I did alright getting it for £10.65 after discount.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom