M&K Xenon 25's

zero7

My brother is looking for a sub sat package (as perviously posted), I am trying to sway him towards M&K's his budget is really small (around £600-£700).

I have been offered 3 x Xenon 25's with matching tripoles, these are second hand and not in the best of conditions on the surfice but they work perfectly well. These 5 speakers are being offered to me for £800. Not knowing the price of these second hand, should I be ripping his arm off of looking around?

R

recruit

My brother is looking for a sub sat package (as perviously posted), I am trying to sway him towards M&K's his budget is really small (around £600-£700).

I have been offered 3 x Xenon 25's with matching tripoles, these are second hand and not in the best of conditions on the surfice but they work perfectly well. These 5 speakers are being offered to me for £800. Not knowing the price of these second hand, should I be ripping his arm off of looking around?
Looking at the priceing of the Xenon speakers they would of roughly worked out at approx £1600 - £1700 when new, so they are basically 1/2 price which is pretty good as they are nice speakers but the only point that would hold me back is the condition of the cabinets which you say is not great :( so i suppose it could be worth it and maybe try and patch them up you're self...might also be worth trying to knock a little bit more off them because of this.

mhuk05

Try googling for those speakers and compare prices to ex-dem

e.g. I found M&K Xenon 25 surround (marked) Ex Dem (£685) £385

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom