M&K V12 for 2 channel music system

craig808

Prominent Member
I'm currently looking to buy a new sub and will eventually get two.

I've been looking at REL, SVS and BK.

Just recently I've bought a Lyngdorf 2170 off Richard (off this forum) and he's recommended the M & K V series subs. I wss wondering if anyone on here has experience with the V12. I'll be using it primarily for music.

Gasp3621

Distinguished Member
@Harkon321 has V12! Few months back we saw some new shiny MK subwoofer, well just a half picture of the bottom i think it was. The X serie aren´t being replaced so it must be new V-range. @Seriously Ltd can you confirm new model(s) are coming and when that is?

craig808

Prominent Member
@Harkon321 has V12! Few months back we saw some new shiny MK subwoofer, well just a half picture of the bottom i think it was. The X serie aren´t being replaced so it must be new V-range. @Seriously Ltd can you confirm new model(s) are coming and when that is?

Hi

It's Richard at Seriously Cinema who i bought my 2170 off and who also recommended the V series subs. I have absolutely no reason to doubt him as he's been spot on with his advice and also his service.

I just wondered if others have used them and if you found them to be on par or superior than the usual suspects...REL, SVS, BK etc

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom