M&K MP-150?

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by AngelEyes, Nov 6, 2004.

1. AngelEyes

AngelEyes

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,610
    Hi Chaps,

I just visited the M&K site and noticed they have a 'Plasma' version of the 150 range.

[​IMG]

I saw them for sale online for around £850 each which I believe is slightly more than the S-150s?

They seem like a good option being a little smaller and therefore 'wife-friendly'. Has anyone had a listen?

Thanks.

2. recruit

recruit

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Have not heard them but i'm sure they are cracking speakers :thumbsup:

John

3. AngelEyes

AngelEyes

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,610
    Hi John,

Nice setup you have, I'm jealous :p

I'm curious about the column surrounds. I have heard good things about them but have never heard them before. How do they compare to say the K4s?

I know they come in a range of sizes, can you tell me the advantages of the different height models?

Thanks,

Adam

4. recruit

recruit

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Adam,

The Column surrounds are amazeing speakers they are the best surround speakers i have heard and for the price of just over 1k personally i think they are worth every penny. I have never heard the K4's so can't comment but i am sure they must be good.
    Reference to the sizes i have the CS29's which are 29" high but you can get 22" & 35" aswell, i suppose it's down to what suits youre liveing area as they all have the same drive units and would have the same quality of sound other than that i would not know what the difference would be.

John